M. R. Hill Publishing, a sole proprietorship owned by award-winning author Martin Roy Hill, offers a wide variety of editorial and publishing services to companies and writers. These include:
- In depth and developmental editing.
- Copy Editing.
- Publishing advice/consultation and book proposals.
Martin's editorial experience includes:
- Writing and/or editing for newspapers, magazines, and websites.
- Freelance articles published in numerous national and international publications.
- Editor, San Diego Business Journal, 10 years.
- Senior Editor, San Diego Magazine, 7 years.
- Science/Technical Writer/Editor/Researcher, Naval Health Research Center, 15 years.
- Working with publishing houses and individual authors. (Chicago Manual of Style and Associated Press Stylebook literate.)
A 27-year veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard Reserve, U.S. Navy Reserve, and the California National Guard, Martin also offers consulting services for writers needing advice on writing about the military.
If you have an article, book, report, short story or anything else that needs editing or writing, please send Martin an email to email@example.com or contact him through one of the websites below.
Proud member of